Spicy Chili Sin CarneLetssalsa
Dinner, 2 servings, 25min
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 200 grams kidney, brown or black beans (drained)
- 400 grams pomodori tomatoes
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced or finely chopped
- 3 sprigs of cilantro chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp feta
- 4 tbsp Roasted Chipotle hot sauce
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic. Add the paprika, cumin and paprika powder and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the beans, tomatoes, jalapeño pepper, cilantro AND 2 tbsp HOT SAUCE naar keuze!! Let this all cook for 15 minutes on low to medium heat.
Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Serve the chili sin carne and garnish with feta, cilantro and tortilla chips.