Chipotle Corn ChowderLetssalsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large potato cut into cubes
- 1 sweet potato cut into cubes
- Half an onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 250 grams of corn kernels
- 1 zucchini in cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 120 ml Almond milk
- 1-3 tablespoons Roasted Chipotle hot sauce
- Fresh basil and thyme for serving
Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add all vegetables and salt and cook until cooked through. Add the stock and simmer until the potatoes are soft.
Transfer 2 cups of soup to a high-powered blender. Add the almond milk and chipotles. Blend to desired smoothness.
Stir the blended mixture into the large saucepan to combine with the remaining soup. Serve in bowls and garnish with plenty of fresh basil, thyme, roasted chipotle to taste.