Roasted Chipotle Lime Cauliflower TacosLetssalsa
- 1 cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 10 Soft Corn Tortillas
- half a bottle of Roasted Chipotle hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- 1 red onion
- 100 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 medium radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 small can off black beans, drained
- Toss the cauliflower in oil.
- Grind the seasoning into a paste.
- Then toss cauliflower in the seasoning.
- Spread the cauliflower on a tray.
- Roast at 220°C for 25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Squeeze some lime just before serving.
- Place the tortillas in the dry pan and turn the tortilla every 20 seconds until it feels soft.
- Put sliced radish, fresh cilantro, lime wedges, red union, feta cheese, black beans for serving.