This Mexican traditional shrimp recipe is customized for Let’s Salsa by ceviche specialist Katinka Lansink Dodero (Ceviche Ceviche).
- juice of 2 limes
- 6 teaspoons Chill Jalapeño hot sauce
- 14 medium shrimps, cooked
- 1 avocado, cut in 20 cubes of 1x1cm
- 10 cm cucumber, cut in thin slices
- 1/2 red onion cut in small dices
- 1 handfull cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño cut in small rings
- Mix the juice and the Chill Jalapeño hot sauce
- Add the shrimps and leave for 2 minutes
- Take the shrimps out of the tiger’s milk
- Mix the shrimps gently with the avocado and cucumber
- Put the ceviche on a plate and garnish with cilantro and the left jalapeño rings.