Frittata with green asparagusLetssalsa
Lunch 2 persons – small starter 6 persons. Preparation time: 30 min.
- 6 eggs
- 1/5 bottle of Red Rocket
- Red Rocket Chili Pepper hot sauce
- 5 snack tomatoes, cut into four wedges
- 6 green mini asparagus, grilled
- 1 hand curly parsley
- 1 tsp. grinded
- black pepper
- a pinch of salt
- olive oil
- Grill the asparagus tips on all sides.
- Beat the eggs, add the hot sauce, pepper and salt.
- Add oil to the pan and add the mixture to the pan when the oil is warm.
- Divide the tomatoes, asparagus tips and parsley over the egg mixture.
- Bake the fritata for 15min on low heat with the lid on.
- Turn the fritata over and fry it
On the same fire for 5 min.
Cut the fritata into triangles.
Recipe by Ceviche Ceviche